UK consumer protection information
- Discover Ltd are a UK based Tour and Travel Operator and we are bonded by various UK organisations that provide UK Consumer Protection for our UK clients.
- Discover Ltd are bonded by ABTA, the Association of British Travel Agents who protects the tour element of any Discover Ltd trip and our registration number is V4335. Click on the ABTA link in the links section to enter their website to see a summary of the protection they offer to our UK clients.
- Discover Ltd are also bonded by ATOL, Air Travel Organiser Licensing. Any of our trips that include air travel supplied by us are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 3274. You can validate our membership by clicking on this link. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
- Any prices we quote are fully inclusive (including taxes) and are fully guaranteed. Because we offer tailor-made tours to clients, booking conditions and a booking form will be sent to you on request—it is not possible to book online.
- Once you agree on a price there will be no surcharges (excluding any forced on us by government action).
- If we collect any data about you this will be held under the UK Data Protection Act.
- We will not pass on your email address to any individual, organisation, company or group outside Discover Ltd unless it is to contact you directly about any booking you have made with us. Those on our internal email list may elect:
- Not to receive any information from us by email.
- To have their email address removed from our database by replying to the originator of any unwanted email received.
- Remember that protection applies to Discover Ltd who is a member of ABTA and ATOL and this applies to our web site information. Some links on the Discover Ltd web site may go to sites who are not members of ABTA or ATOL and the same protection to the consumer does not apply to information contained on those sites.
- We have an Eagle’s Nest customer charter. This as well as our brochures covering our activities in France and Morocco can be downloaded from the links under the Related documents heading on this page.